The User who wants to provide their personal data through this Web page must be of legal age.
For the purposes of the Spanish Data Protection Law (LOPD), users are informed that the data obtained through the completion of the "contact" form on the website will be subject to treatment, whose responsible and recipient is TOBAL ARQUITECTOS SLP, hereinafter "TOBAL ARQUITECTOS", holding NIF number B93030534 and with registered office at Centro Plaza, office 9, 29660, Marbella (Spain) and email address email@example.com
The purpose of the completed form is to obtain from the User the necessary data to send information and budget regarding services requested by them.
TOBAL ARQUITECTOS will not give your data to third parties to manage your request for information when sending the form; if you subsequently hire any of our services we will collect the express consent regarding the data protection policy as a CLIENT.
By ticking the box “I accept” and sending the filled form over, you give express consent to treatment of your personal data by TOBAL ARQUITECTOS, in accordance with the conditions described in this section.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will keep your data while maintaining the purpose for which they were collected and provided you do not request the cancellation of the same from our files. When they are no longer necessary for that purpose or if you have requested their cancellation, personal data will be deleted adopting the adequate security measures that guarantee their total destruction.
The person in charge of the file has adopted the security levels of protection required, and has installed all the means and technical measures available according to the state of technology to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
Besides the right to be informed in the way we are doing it in this clause, you have the following rights:
- Access rights to know which data are being processed, for what purposes, where were they collected and if we communicate or have communicated them to third parties.
- Right to modify your data when they are incomplete or inaccurate.
- Right to delete your data if the purpose for which you facilitated them has disappeared, their treatment is not lawful, or you wish to revoke your consent and other cases provided for in the law.
- Right of opposition, to avoid our treating your data with certain purposes, or to request that we stop doing it even if it is only possible in the cases established by law.
- Right to request the limitation of the treatment while verifying the contestation of their accuracy, or understand that the treatment is illegal and opposes the deletion of the data, or TOBAL ARQUITECTOS no longer needs the data but still wants them for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims, or has opposed to their treatment for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest while verifying the existence of the aforementioned interest and its prevalence over their own.
- Right to the portability, to receive your data in a structured electronic format and be able to transmit them to another person in charge.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions, so that we do not make a decision about you based solely on the treatment of your data that may have legal effects in your personal sphere or affect you in a similar way.
To exercise any of these rights you can contact us by letter or email addressed to the address of TOBAL ARQUITECTOS that is included in the "Legal notice" section.